ARCUS COMPLIANCE LTD ARE VERY PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE OFFICIAL, AND EXCLUSIVE, PARTNERSHIP WITH VAPE JAM UK FOR APRIL 2019
Arcus Compliance Ltd are very proud to announce the official partnership with VAPE JAM UK at London’s EXCEL on 11th – 13th April 2019.
Arcus will be supporting exhibitors to ensure they have the appropriate documentation to bring product samples for the show, as well as any other regulatory concerns around the show.
Lee Bryan – Managing Director of Arcus Compliance Ltd said –
“We are extremely excited to partner with VAPE JAM, who are without doubt one of the most prestigious vape expos in Europe. We are looking forward to working with many new contacts and have created a platform for VAPE JAM exhibitors that offers access to many of the industry’s best practices in product stewardship and regulatory compliance”
VAPE JAM exhibitors will benefit from a selection of free consultations, breakfast meetings as well as discounted service offerings:
- Hotline for exhibitor guidance on importing into the UK
- Free compliance health check & 30+ page bespoke report
- Free 60 minute phone consultation (post show)
- Compliance clinic during the show (slots available for pre-booking)
- Breakfast meeting & “Non-Compliance Risk” presentation
- 10% discount on all Arcus products purchased during/before show
- Prizes for the top three category winners
If you would like to discuss any of these points prior to, or during, the show, please contact John Donoghue via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on +44 (0)7843 374184